Professionally Written Custom Web Content Packages
Customized Keyword-Optimized Premium Web Content
Works for You 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year
Choose From the Following Custom Web Content Packages:
- Company-Specific Web Content: These pages are unique to your individual company and include the home page, “about us” page, FAQ sheets, and products/services pages. Although these web pages are about your business, they are written with your ideal customers in mind. This means we consider your customers’ most pressing problems and concerns and then show how your company is uniquely qualified to address those issues.
- Blog Packages: A regularly updated blog is one of the most powerful tools in your marketing arsenal. A well-maintained blog allows you to demonstrate your expertise, share valuable tips and advice, and build relationships with potential clients. The more frequently you update your blog, the better. Therefore, we offer a variety of blog packages to fit your needs.
- Backlink-Building Packages: Article marketing is a great way to build all-important backlinks to your individual web pages. (The major search engines consider each backlink pointing into your site as a “vote of confidence” for the quality of the content it contains. Therefore, the more backlinks your site has, the more value Google and the other major search engines will assign to it. In general, the more quality backlinks pointing into your site – the better your search engine results will be).
- Combo Packages: For the best of both worlds, we can create a custom blogging and backlink building package for your business. Your package will include regular blog posts and article submissions to top directories. These packages will keep your website up-to-date with fresh keyword-optimized content and will start building valuable natural backlinks to your site.
- Email Marketing Packages: Email marketing is a great way to build relationships with both potential and current customers. Email messages can be used to alert clients to special discounts, unadvertised specials and bonus offers. Or, you can use an auto-delivered sequence of messages (known as an autoresponder) to educate your customers about a topic of interest to them. (For example, a Realtor might send a 10-part series title “How to Get Top Dollar for Your Home in a Tight Market”). Truly a “Set It and Forget It” marketing strategy!
When it comes to using custom web content to promote your business,
the possibilities are nearly endless!